As most of you might know but earlier this week Starbucks brought back the ultimate fall fan favorite, you guest it Pumpkin Spice Latte. When September first rolls around it’s bye bye Summer, Hello Fall according to most marketing teams. With Bath and Body Work bring out their Fall products most of them smelled good enough to eat. My favorite Bath and Body work candle is the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle so I found a recipe online and they turned out really good. So good that I had to share it, let’s get started.
Ingredients needed will be
- 3 eggs, whisked together
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cooked & pureed pumpkin (or canned pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, milk, sugar. Add pumpkin, oil, vanilla and stir
- In a large bowl, with a whisk, stir together flours, baking powder, spice, and salt. Mix in pecans
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened
- Coat preheated waffle iron with cooking spray for EACH WAFFLE to be made. Pour about 1/3 cup waffle batter onto waffle iron and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Top with whatever you like
Just like that you have delicious Pumpkin Pecan Waffles that smell good and taste even better . Let me know if you guys enjoyed this recipe. These were so fun to make and my whole family enjoyed them. Until next time Bye!