Hey everyone and welcome back to Blogmas day 7. Today I thought it would be nice to do a Christmas tag, so you can get to know my holiday traditions. So let’s get started!
- What’s your Favourite Christmas Movie: There are some many movies that I love to watch during the holidays, but the one I watch the most would have to be How the Grinch stole Christmas.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas: I live in British Columbia Canada and we don’t get that much snow in December. But one year when I was in elementary school, so about ten years ago we had a White Christmas. So Yes I had one White Christmas in my lifetime.
- Where do you spend the Holidays: I spend the holidays at home with the family.
- What is your favourite Christmas song: it changes every now and then but right now I would say Happy Holidays by NSYNC
- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve: No, but we wake up at 6 am every Christmas morning.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer: I can but only when I sing the song. You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Is your Christmas tree fake or real: Growing up it was fake but now that I’m older I get a real tree.
- What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat? I love anything chocolate, especially Terry’s Chocolate Orange.
- Be Honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I love gift giving because I get myself whatever I want throughout the year and it just makes me feel better when I get someone something that they really wanted.
- What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season? New York City, I love they way the city looks in the winter time and I would want to stay for New Year’s Eve.
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I fail miserably. I do try my best when it comes to wrapping but I just can’t seem to get it!
- What made you realize the truth about Santa? When a boy in the third grade shared it with my entire class.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them? I stick with them for the first three months and then start them again during the last month of the year.
- What makes the holidays special for you? Being with family and friends.
- Most memorable Holiday moment: My dad has been working for a company for about seventeen years and every year we go to the Company Christmas Party. We play games, see Santa, and get to eat a lot of food. Plus my family is there and we are having fun.
- What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year? Its a new tradition that my sister and our friend started. We dress up in ugly Christmas sweaters and take a picture with Santa at the mall.
- What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? I would say either getting the Nintendo 64 or my first guitar.
Here is a Christmas Tag that I found while looking at other Blogmas post. I hope you like this and until tomorrow