Hello and Welcome Back, my Beautiful Readers!
With the end of Summer happening in less than two weeks got me thinking about what I need to do for fall. Here are a few ways to help transition your beauty routine for the Fall Season.
Products to Switch
- Foundation- With the Summer ending so will your tan. Time to shop for a lighter foundation for the Fall season.
- Eye shadows-With Fall being full of browns and red time to let the bright colours go and embrace the dark eye shadows.
- Lips- In the Fall I love to exfoliate my lips at least 1-2 a week and alway keep chap stick with me at all times.
- Hair- Being like most girls that use heat to style their hair I like doing a hair mask once a month to help my hair stay hydrated during the colder season.
- Skin- I have naturally super dry skin so I have to constantly moisturize. With the cold weather I like to exfoliate my entire body once a week to help keep my skin soft.